Starting Saturday, January 29 and ending Wednesday, February 2
Join us for winter, festive activities in the park in celebration of Groundhog Day 2.2.22!
DAILY ACTIVITIES IN THE PARK
JANUARY 29 – FEBRUARY 2. Starting at 11AM
LOCAL ARTISANS & CRAFT VENDORS
- Pinned Designs
- Malones Creations
- Aunt Kellie’s Cookies – February 1 & 2
- Punxsy Punk Productions, LLC
- Pittsburgh Sports Memories
- Bellatastic Creations: Face Painting – January 29 & 30
- Child Evangelism Fellowship of PA, Jefferson-Elk & Clearfield Chapter
- Thorned Rose Gifts
- Unity Rises Association
- Punxsutawney Phil-in-the-Box – February 1 & 2
- Integrity Construction & Windows
- Tiff’s Wreaths & More
- Rustic Rose Designs
- Four Paws Barkery
- Carriage House Creations
- Amanda Howell
- Pretty Little Things Boutique
Phil’s Paint Party
$35.00 per person.
Includes groundhog painting, snacks and drinks.
Proceeds benefit SPLASH
Three classes to choose from:
- January 29 – 1:00 pm at the Walston Club, 2509 Walston Rd, Punxsy
February 1 – 6:00 pm at the Social Hall, 201 S. Jefferson St, Punxsy
February 2 – 9:00 am at the Social Hall, 201 S. Jefferson St., Punxsy
- >>Reservations required by January 23 – Call 814-952-6302 to register.
Mon Jan 31 and Tue Feb 1; 5 to 9 pm
The Punxsutawney Area Historical & Genealogical Society
404 West Mahoning St. Punxsutawney, PA 15767
A program on the contributions of the coal industry to the Punxsutawney area.
Note: The Coal Memorial is open to visitors From dawn to dusk.
February 1 from Noon to 6 p.m.
February 2 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
400 West Mahoning St. Punxsutawney, PA 15767
Visitor’s Welcome Station on the Side Porch with a “Recharge Station” for cell phones, the Gift Shop, Reschini Room Exhibits and Groundhog Day Museum will be open.
VFW Open House
February 1 – Noon-4PM
February 2 – 7AM-Noon
121 MAPLE AVENUE, PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA.
STOP BY FOR A PICTURE OF SGT MAJOR PHIL. FREE CUP OF COFFEE AND A GROUNDHOG COOKIE
Paul Beatty Jewelers
February 1 & 2
Local Jewelry Store, will also have artisan Cathy Strate selling Decorative painted items, hand knitted hats, Seasonal decor.
Punxsutawney Community Center
220 North Jefferson Street. Punxsutawney, Pa 15767
Annual Craft Show-n-Sale
- February 1 – 12:00pm–9:00pm
- February 2 – 7:00am–1:00pm
Groundhog Day Movie – Free
- February 1 – 5pm, 7pm & 11pm
- February 2 – 8am & 10am
- February 1-2 – 10pm-6am
PXYCF, Inc. Mid-Winter Bash Featuring Almost Mulberry
January 29th – at the Punxsutawney Eagles – 238 E. Mahoning Street. >>Event details
Vendor Mall of Punxsutawney
Craft vendor event all week long.
117 East Mahoning Street. Punxsutawney, PA 15767
- January 28 – 31 – 10AM-4PM
- February 1 – 10AM-9PM
- February 2 – 7AM-1PM
Weather Discovery Center
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. $8 admission. Children 2 & under, free. Free make and take Groundhog crafts in our classroom with paid admission.
- January 29: 10 a.m. Crowning of Little Mr. and Miss Groundhog 2022 in the lobby of the Weather Discovery Center. No charge to attend.
- January 30 & 31: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Free make and take Groundhog crafts in our classroom and weather book reading 1-3 p.m. with paid admission.
- February 1: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Free make and take Groundhog crafts in our classroom and weather book reading 10 – 4 p.m. with paid admission.
- February 1: Noon Meteorologist Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Groundhog cookie and punch reception prior to ceremony.
- February 2: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Free make and take Groundhog crafts in our classroom and weather book reading 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. with paid admission.
Roseman’s Florist and Gifts
February 1 – 9AM-6PM will also have artisan, Gingerbread Angel