High school seniors, here’s a tremendous opportunity for a four-year college scholarship!
The Pennsylvania House of Representatives’ Scholarship program annually awards a privately-funded, four-year scholarship to two students preparing for post-secondary education.
- Graduating high school senior.
- Legal residency of Pennsylvania.
- Attendance at PA college, university or career school as a full-time student.
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA in high school.
- Commitment to community and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Financial need.
The scholarship program is administered through the Foundation for Enhancing Communities. Scholarships are awarded through an independent panel of judges chosen by the foundation.